Thursday, October 9, 2008

elevator art

In shanghai, i go to SIF church... and week after week, i've already found this beautiful pattern on the elevator door.
i've discovered that every simple things in my daily life can be some inspiration for me, if i want to open my eyes wider and aware on everything around me.
Photobucket
Every time i went to the church, i always [for second] look through my self in the elevator mirror. Checking on my self [you know girl lahr...] , but i never realized that there's that beautiful pattern in the elevator door. weird huh...? ahahaha ^^. it's just sometimes we 're too busy to think about ourself but forget to be aware of the situation around us.

just a simple things...isn't big as picasso art, but can be big as elevator art, just depending on the way we thinking.

No comments: